4 days left
- Full Time
A Global Media Company are currently looking for an experienced and outgoing Credit Controller to join their West London Finance Team on a 12month FTC.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic firm at the forefront of the Media industry and become a vital member of the Credit Controller team. As one of the Credit Controllers within the organisation your main duties will include:
- Perform credit checks and evaluate credit reports for new clients, and issue a compliant recommendation in line with policies for client credit limit set-up. Monitor client credit risk on an ongoing basis in line with defined procedures, using internal and external sources of information.
- On a daily basis process bills receivables, create receipts and apply them to customer invoices and bank statements. Perform write-offs and create miscellaneous receipt within defined approval limits, and monitor approval progress if manager approvals are required.
- Monitor customer accounts and aged debt. Maintain accurate and detailed records on all customer accounts in the portfolio and escalate outstanding issues and activities.
- Collect cash via telephone, email and written correspondence, including issuance of monthly statements to all clients, to achieve collections and debtor targets and KPIs.
- Liaise on a regular basis with Client Managers to manage aged debtors maintaining high visibility and raising the profile of Finance within the business.
- Provides input to continuous improvement of credit, AR and collections processes and systems.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following attributes:
- Immediately available
- Previous experience within the Media Industry
- Working knowledge of Oracle
- A strong understanding of B2B Credit Control
If you think your experience matches the job description and your keen to start a 12month FTC Credit Controller position within a Top West London Media Company, then please don't hesitate to apply.