Regional Manager - Luxury Elderly Care Home Group - Surrey
1 day left
- Full Time
Job Title: Regional Manager - Luxury Elderly Care Home Group
Location: Leatherhead - Surrey
Salary: GBP55-60k plus car
Bright selection are delighted to represent a newly formed elderly care and nursing home provider in the Surrey region in their appointment of a Regional Manager.
The group have a mixture of established care homes and newly commissioned services and our client is seeking to strengthen and develop their management structure to ensure all homes run at good or above CQC ratings and can deliver the very best personalised level of care for all residents. They are a company that has planned development of new services and as such joining the business now presents as an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing provider.
- Regional Management of up to 10 homes
- Lead on all regulatory matters
- Oversight and management of P&L for the region
- Delivering on CQC standards
- Clinical governance and audit responsibility for all homes
- Line management, supervision and appraisal of Home Managers
- Nurse qualified is desirable
- Previous experience in multi-site management for care homes or private hospital settings
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of elderly and dementia care
- Proven track record in managing or supporting CQC good rated homes
Please contact Karen Hedger at Bright Selection for further information.