Are you organised and dependable? We are currently looking for an experienced Document Controller for a full time role based in Kent!
Location: Maidstone, Kent
Contract type: Temporary
Start date: ASAP
Duration: Long term 4 months +
Salary/Rate: GBP12 -14 per hour
Full Time Hours: 7:30am to 5pm, 5 days per week
Randstad CPE Contact: Lizzie Dodd (Maidstone branch)
This will be a busy and demanding role and you will be required to be self motivated, enthusiastic and professional. You will be based in an office on site and be reporting to the Site Manager.
Your duties will consist of but are not limited to the following:
- Managing document control and an online system
- Preparation of all necessary documentation for upcoming meetings, including printing, photocopying, scanning and binding
- Information management
- To manage and control the drawings and correspondence between the project team and external parties, ensuring that the latest revisions are administered and distributed promptly.
- To liaise with sub-contractors, designers, external consultants and the Project Team.
- Collate information
- IT skills, organizational skills
You must have:
- Document Controller/Site Secretary experience
- Good communication skills
- IT skills and working knowledge of document controlling systems
- Must be flexible with hours during busy periods
- Construction experience is preferred but not essential
What to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
For further information please contact Lizzie Dodd at Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.