2 days left
- Full Time
Skills: Admin, Filing, front of house, reception, strong communicator, typing, attention to detail, document management, daily enquiries, audio, legal admin
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am-5pm or 9am-5.30pm
About the Company
Would you like to work for a leading Legal practice?
Would you like training, career progression and the opportunity to learn?
If so look no further! We have just the opportunity for you!
What will your working week be like?
Being the first point of contact for all visitors, you will have a professional and personable manner; covering a busy front of house Reception area you will be expected to assist the team in the office with all administrative tasks which will include the following:
- Answering and transferring calls
- Meet and greet all visitors - ensuring refreshments are offered
- Ensure all incoming and outgoing post is filed and scanned accordingly
- Prepare labels for ring binders/paper files
- To manage the files in accordance with the Firms set procedures and Quality Standards
- Ensure confidentiality and security of all documentation
- Process work efficiently and effectively
- Assist with the preparation of bundles of documents as required
- Ensure the office is kept clean and tidy
- Drafting client letters and emails
- Ensure that correspondences are faxed and emailed to the relevant parties
- Ensure that all documents are archived and filed according to Firm procedures
- Assist with typing up of documents /letters
- Audio typing
- Liaising with clients
- Assisting with case files
Who will suit this role?
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise a busy work load
- A good standard of written and spoken English
- Drive, enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
- Good knowledge of Word and Excel
- A team player, willing to get stuck in and help others
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Legal admin, Reception, admin, typing, audio
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.