Commercial Property Solicitor
A friendly and forward thinking multi-service law firm who are based in Suffolk but also operate inside of London. The former office has an open plan layout inside of a converted barn and is surrounded by beautiful scenery but does have onsite parking. This firm provide expedient legal advice that focuses on what is relevant whilst coming across as personable and extremely astute. They have an outstanding regional reputation as demonstrated through both personal recommendations and recognition by the Chambers Directory. Following a strong start to the year they are looking to expand and attract new business therefore now is a very promising time to join.
Having a sound knowledge of all areas of Property law your work will include but not be limited to dealing with: commercial leases, freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, as well as general landlord and tenant matters. You will deal with a wide client base from sole traders to UHNW and PLC clients. You may also come into occasional contact with other sectors such as Family and Private client. Being part of a face-paced team there is the potential for the right candidate to also progress.
Furthermore, you will be required to negotiate and network and apply yourself in a client-focused way. You will work hard but this will be within a vibrant and enjoyable environment.
What's needed for me to be considered
- 3 years + PQE in a Commercial Property environment
- Solid academic background
- Have extensive experience of managing your own caseload
- Superior drafting and writing skills as well as possessing an excellent ability to communicate
- A thorough knowledge of all Microsoft Office programmes and document management systems
- Professionally you must be proactive, accurate and well organised
- On a personal level, you should consider yourself to be enthusiastic and articulate whilst being a team player