Logistics Coordinator - Luxury Retail Head Office
7 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a luxury furniture retailer based in the West London area. You will be responsible for looking after all logistical aspects of a customer order from the completion of the sales order through to the customer delivery. You will have excellent problem solving skills, great attention to detail and the ability to execute and embrace new methods.
- Submitting shipments daily
- Verifying the accuracy of shipments
- Monitoring and coordinating shipments stock discrepancies
- Investigating out of stocks and any discrepancies in discussion with the warehouse and the purchasing department
- Liaising with the customer service team and the other departments
- Assisting in management of overall movement of stocks as required
- Assisting drivers over the phone during delivery
- Managing internal and external email correspondence
- Managing the delivery process in line with the instructions given
- Working efficiently with daily deadlines and with time sensitive issues
- Coordinating communication of internal warehouse personnel for efficient work flow
- Ability to act as liaison between the warehouse and the customer service team
- Creating monthly report and stats about failed deliveries, out of stocks, complaints and feedback, costs
- Booking and organising external couriers
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solving
- Team player
- Experience in customer service / admin or logistics
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.