Customer Relations adviser
My client is an award-winning on-line spirits retailer with a proud heritage of 30 years in whisky retail especially. From humble beginnings in a shop in Royal Tunbridge Wells (no longer a thing???), we have painstakingly compiled our vast catalogue of single malt Scotch whiskies, fine spirits and all manner of other drinks and cocktail ingredients over three decades to provide one of the most expansive ranges you could hope to find anywhere in the world.
The culture here is one of hard work but also great fun. We like to think of our business as a creative, driven, fast-paced, informal place to work. You can turn up in fancy dress for all we care, as long as you deliver results, and with a relatively small workforce everyone is given big responsibility and trust and this means you can be a real driving force for us.
Too many companies think customer service is just about answering the phone and responding to an email within 5 days. At Master of Malt, there is so much more. Our service team is responsible for a range of crucial functions that make our business tick and keep our customers happy. You'll be learning a whole lot about whisky, gin and other spirits, dispatch and logistics, international shipping compliance and handling fraudulent orders, marketing and event support in addition to much more.
If this has stoked your interest then read on a little more to find out just what you will be doing in this role.
- Managing queries via phone, social media, email and instant chat. You'll be the first point of contact for our customers so an attentive manner is a must
- Reviewing and processing orders
- Identifying any errors or anything suspicious and resolving them as quickly and seamlessly as possible to avoid any hassle to the customer
- Invoicing orders
- Liaising with courier and logistic companies to ensure the successful delivery of orders
- Interdepartmental communication and support
- Advising customers on the products we offer and supporting them in choosing the perfect bottle
So what do we want from you?
- Previous customer service experience would be great.But if you genuinely care and want to help and love talking to people, that's a great start!
- Be switched on and have confidence in your skills.
- Ability to build rapport with customers over the telephone, ensuring systems and procedures are adhered to.
- Be a team player that can adapt to a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Highly disciplined, self-motivated, and service delivery focused. Always willing to go that extra mile.
- The ability to communicate with people from across the globe is key as our customer base is exactly that. Worldwide.
- We are open 24/7 to support our customers to the max.