Assistant Management Accountant
6 days left
- Full Time
Edward Mann are recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant position within a leading logistics & travel group based in Central London.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a candidate looking to develop their management accounting skills in a well-established business with a strong support structure.
For more information please apply ASAP.
This position will support the Management Accountant with the following:
- Analysing and maintaining accounting database for EMEA regions
- Reviewing postings from the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable teams to ensure accuracy of sub-ledgers and bank postings.
- Producing Monthly journals (pre-payments, accruals, salaries, deprecations)
- Producing detailed analysis and reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts
- Producing monthly profit and loss statements and analysis verses budgets
- Communicating P&L variances to internal stakeholders
- Assisting with weekly cashflow projections
- Assisting with preparing annual budgets and forecasts
- Supporting cost saving efficiencies
- Providing insight into ongoing management reporting improvements
- Reviewing inter-company reconciliations
- Preparation of UK VAT (monthly/quarterly), and Corporate tax filings and VAT returns for EMEA regions
- Supporting year-end accounts preparation and annual audit
- Supporting any Ad hoc projects across the group finance team
Skills and Experience
- Part-qualified accountant (although those not studying towards an accounting qualification but with relevant experience will also be considered)
- Confident user of Microsoft Excel
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.