Business Analysis Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
Our client, an internally recognised multi-national are looking to recruit a Business Analysis Manager in Berkshire. Our client, based on the outskirts of Reading are looking to hire a Business Analyst to support strategic performance within their Global Marketing function.
You will be able to provide significant examples of stakeholder engagement, it's essential that the successful applicant will have excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with diverse and multi-functional teams, both regionally as well as globally.
- Monitor strategic performance using internal performance data with relevant external context, which you will be able to make commercial insight that support marketing decisions, both within the business unit as well as nationally.
- Lead business data analysis for a number of channels, looking to continuously improve strategic analysis, as well as information released is accurate and any differences are well understood.
- Support evaluation of key marketing investments and activities.
- Be the focal point for the Global Marketing team, for performance analysis and insights by Brand, Channel and Country teams.
- Provide analytical support and leadership to improve the data quality of Marketing management information.
Desirable systems experience
- Business Objects/SQL or Cognos
- Salary GBP60,000 - 70,000
- Car allowance GBP6,000
- Annual Bonus - 15%
- Flexible benefits up to 15% (Medical, Cash, Pension)
If you would like to learn more about the role and feel you have the appropriate experience, please apply using the links provided.