Senior Bookkeeper: - This exciting Media / PR Agency in the West End with a high profile client list, is looking to recruit an outgoing and confident Senior Bookkeeper as it embarks on a period of further growth.
Reporting to the MD and with the help of an Accounts Assistant, you will be responsible for all aspects of accounts /bookkeeping in a small growing business (turnover GBP9m) on Sage Line 50 including:
- Overall responsibility for the financial and management accounts
- Managing month end close, ensuring all fixed assets, accruals, prepayments and intercompany processes are performed
- Managing cash flows
- Raising sales ledger invoices
- Posting and paying supplier invoices
- Monitoring expenses and client recharges
- VAT returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit control and managing aged debtors
The successful Senior Bookkeeper will have knowledge of Sage Line 50, have a stable background and solid all round accounts experience in a small to medium size company. This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Bookkeeper offering stability with progression and an extremely friendly lively working environment in the heart of the West End of London.