Production Billing Analyst
6 days left
- Full Time
A Global Advertising Agency is looking to hire a Billing Analyst on a temp to permanant basis. Based in their modern offices in West London
Key responsibilities will include:
- Run monthly WIP reports and send out to agencies
- Request purchase orders prior to billing
- Raise invoices in line with inter-company deadlines
- Review WIP aging and follow up on all queries
- Provide relevant back-up requested by agencies
- Liaise with Accounts Payable regarding any issues on invoicing
- Attend WIP meetings when required
- Ensure job details and contacts are updated
- Process and dispatch all invoices for agencies still on the Maconomy system
- Process and dispatch all Production Agency invoices, where client requires hard copies to be posted
- Process and dispatch all Sapient invoices on the Paprika system
- Working to tight deadlines in order to achieve monthly billing
This is a great chance to join a fantastic business and in order to do so you need to have the following skills:
- Minimum 1 years billing and WIP management experience within an Organisation.
- Proven track record within a team and can demonstrate expertise in self motivation and developing.
- Commercially focused with a strong client service approach, quality control is key.
- Confidence in dealing and building relationships both internally and externally.
- Strong Excel experience
Apply if you are interested in gaining experience from a fast growing international business that will offer career opportunities for the future.