Print & Digital Graphic Designer
My Client based in the South of Cambridge are looking to recruit a Print and Digital Graphic Designer to join their well-established team. If you enjoy working under pressure and to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment this role is for you.
Core responsibilities include:
- Working to specific briefs, taking into consideration brand guidelines and target audience.
- Budget management
- Working to and achieving deadlines.
- Advertising copy and the designing of advertising for clients
- Working alongside the Editor and publisher to design and create page layout.
- Occasional creating and updating to in house literature, exhibition display stands and branding.
Essential experience required:
- Must have worked in Publishing of Magazines or Newspapers
- Must be highly experienced in HTML
- Must have a strong working knowledge of print processes and printer technical specifications.
- Experienced in online proofing systems.
- Basic web designs skills
- Must be able to produce content for website.
- Must have experience working with the following: MAC, OSX Yosemite, InDesign, Adobe Photoshop (including animation), Adobe illustrator, Bridge, Acrobat Pro, Dreamweaver, Muse, Mail Designer Pro 2, HTML within a CMS system.
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call Chantelle asap.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
polkadotfrog Ltd is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Cambridge, Ipswich and Norwich we specialise in the Office Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Shipping & Transport sectors across all levels.