Physiotherapist - Acute/Respiratory - Band 6 or 7
Evergood AHP is seeking a Band 6 or 7 Physiotherapist for an NHS client based in Cambridgeshire, initially for 2 months
Working with acute and general medicine teams, respiratory skills are essential. Experience of working in Medical Admissions and Emergency Department for rapid assessment and discharge would be beneficial.
This is a fulltime post and you will need to hold HCPC registration.
Long term and adhoc appointments in Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech and Language Therapy, and Dietics nationwide
Benefits of registering with Evergood include:
- One point of contact
- Express registration process
- Support with travel and accommodation (where possible)
- Weekly payroll that is IR35 compliant
- Vacancies from the NHS and Private sectors
- No registration fees
- Free DBS application
- Free online mandatory training courses
- We offer GBP150 for successful PT/OT referrals!Please contact us for details as T&C's apply.
Evergood Associates are a CCS and HTE approved agency and hold preferential agreements with the NHS. Our aim is to care for you, so that you can care!