We are acting on behalf of this client for this role on an exclusive basis. This firm is a national practice with 8 offices across the UK. They provide exceptional commercial legal services to a broad range of organisations from public bodies to PLCs and OMBs.
The firm now have an opening for senior Banking solicitor (either a Senior Associate or Partner). You will either come with an established following, OR have excellent contacts with key stakeholders at financial institutions in the Leeds area and nationally. This practice places great emphasis on firm image, business development and inter-departmental referral. You will therefore beused to prospecting for business, not just for yourself, but to refer to your colleagues and so you willbe a well-established Banking solicitor with a natural, entrepreneurial flair. This role will come under the broader commercial / company team, which in outlook and direction is dynamic, proactive and forward-thinking.Individuals with a preference for easy-going, sedentary and solitary working practices will not suit this position.
The ideal candidate will:
- Either be at Senior Associate / Partner-level
- PQE 8+
- Possess an established client-following (desirable) ORhave excellent contacts with senior decision-makers within key financial services organisations (essential). [Experiences with the Big-4 even better!]
- Be a natural business developer and networker with exceptional communication skills;
- Have a proven track-record in banking law, gained within a major commercial law firm;
- Be able to provide a very broad range of legal advice on a wide range of banking matters.
What is on offer?
This is a one-off opportunity to take control of the reins. The right individual will be able to make this position their own and you will be driven by an innate need to succeed. In return, you will be given the right level of support to ensure you achieve that success. There is also a substantial remuneration package on offer here. This could be the career-defining role you've been looking for.