Design Agency Account Executive
Your key duties will include:-
• Communicate with clients regarding ongoing project briefs and respond promptly to ad-hoc queries, in order to manage client expectations and deliver high service levels
• Carry out special projects as required by the Account Management Team to support company and business unit effectiveness
• Assist in managing and delivering client expectations with regard timescales, cost and quality
* General Admin duties to assist the Account Managers
* Brief Agency Designers on client requirements.
* Monitoring project time-lines and liaising with Account Managers and Designers to ensure deadlines are met.
This role would ideally suit someone who has a real passion to work for a creative design agency and who has real ambition to progress into a full account management role. You will be very comfortable in speaking to clients and understanding their requirements and being able to effectively brief the design team. You will have the ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines, with really strong organisational skills and a real appreciation of the importance of accuracy and attention to detail.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business