Assistant Manager - Private Client Tax
6 days left
- Full Time
OSR Recruitment are recruiting an Assistant Manager - Private Client Tax, for a prestigious Chartered Accountants based in Huntingdon.
Essential skills and experience required:
- Minimum of five years recent practice experience within a personal tax role, or a mixed role including personal tax
- Experience of successfully managing a portfolio of private clients
- ATT qualified, and/or CTA qualified/part qualified, or qualified by experience
- Significant experience in the following areas of personal compliance work:
- Preparation of tax returns,
- PAYE and Benefits in kind
- Property taxation
- Capital Gains Tax planning and advice
- A self motivated 'team player', with a flexible attitude and the ability to work to deadlines.
- A thorough attitude and an expert eye for detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to facilitate effective contact with clients and HMRC. A talent for presenting potentially complex findings in a clear and concise manner
- A sound knowledge of MS Word, Excel and accounting/tax software packages
- Knowledge of the following areas of personal compliance work: Trusts, Inheritance Tax, Remuneration planning, P11D, UK residency/domicile issues, Estate planning
- Experience of CCH software
- Proficiency in business development activities and networking
- Focus on personal development and the development of others
- Experience in dealing with GPs tax affairs
An attractive salary is on offer with many benefits in a friendly working environment and an extensive in-house training programme for all staff. Study support will be considered, if applicable.
If you have the relevant skills/experience to succeed with this role, please apply via the link below.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.