Financial Adviser, IFA, Wealth Manager, Employed or Self Employed
6 days left
- Full Time
A great opportunity to join a long established financial consultancy business based across the South West. The existing business has been built up primarily through professional connections, with a strong customer centric proposition where there is a demand for face to face advice in the areas of Wealth Management, Inheritance Tax Mitigation, Retirement Provision, Business and Personal Protection which has over 70 experienced specialists within the Group, based over the U.K.
We are looking to recruit a suitably qualified Wealth Adviser, to work alongside a couple of experienced Investment / Pension advisers who are looking to retire in approximately three years.
Expected on target earnings GBP80,000
In addition, you will benefit from the following :
- Full or part time administration support available
- Full para planning support
- Support of Tenet who are one of the UK's largest adviser groups, supporting thousands of advisers nationwide.
- Allroutes to market and research technology provided.
- Training, Development, Marketing and Compliance support.
- Experience and knowledge from existing Consultants.
- Structured Sales process.
- QCF level 4 minimum
- Driving licence
- Excellent compliance record
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate the initiative and ability to maintain and develop a client bank.
- Experience in Wealth essential but also opportunities if you have experience in Pension Transfers / Long term care market / Mortgage market.
If this is a position of interest then please 'apply' and we look forward to hearing from you