Client Services & Facilities Coordinator - up to GBP24K p.a.
In this busy and varied role you will ensure the smooth day to day running of the office whilst providing a full range of administrative support. Ability to work 7.5 hours shift between 8am and 6pm as per team rota is essential.
• First point of contact for all clients and consultants
• Answering and distributing incoming calls
• Assisting the Relationship Managers to build strong client relationships
• Updating and maintaining client information on CRM system
• Generating purchase orders, kit lists and booking confirmations on CRM system
• Providing diary management and travel arrangements for consultants
• Producing PowerPoint presentations and Word documentation for clients
• Dealing with all office suppliers and contractors, phone provider, local council and tenants
• Scheduling consultants onto courses and/or client meetings and events
• Producing evaluation and client visit reports
• Ensuring sales leads are responded to within designated timeframes
• Updating and maintaining stationery and library stock sheet
• Producing and circulating weekly email for office rota and cover
• Dealing with incoming and outgoing post, couriers and petty cash
• Overall responsibility for the checking and booking of all AV equipment
• Ordering of all cleaning and catering supplies
• General Health & Safety responsibilities, including fire safety
Essential Skills/ Experience:
• Previous experience in a similar client services/facilities role is essential
• Excellent MS Office skills including advanced Word and PowerPoint
• Ability to carry out Internet research
• Strong organisational and communication skills
• Ability to multi task and manage a busy workload
• Ability to work proactively on own initiative
• Flexible and positive attitude
• Ability to work 7.5 hours shift between 8am and 6pm as per team rota
Candidates' suitability for positions will be judged exclusively on criteria relating to qualifications, knowledge, skills, experience and attitude. There will be no discrimination on any other grounds.
Due to the volume of applications for this vacancy Platinum Resourcing will only be contacting those candidates that we feel meet the strict criteria our client has stipulated. If you don't hear from us within 3 working days, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for further vacancies.