7 days left
- Full Time
We are delighted to be working with a large manufacturing organisation based in Northumberland. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a reputable, growing company and develop your recruitment career.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Co-ordinate recruitment from beginning to end of recruitment process
- Represent and promote the company at Events
- Recruitment of graduates through to senior level roles
- Provide recruitment advice to managers
- Ensure compliance to statutory requirements and HR policies are adhered to
It is essential that you have the following:
- Experience in a 360 recruitment role.
- Understanding of strategic HR policies
- Experience of working in a busy/ fast paced recruitment role.
- Ability to travel (small amount in this role)