Lab Analyst- Chemistry - Chemicals - Essex - GBP20k-GBP25k
2 days left
- Full Time
Lab Analyst - Analytical Chemist - Fuels - Essex - GBP20k-GBP25k - Oil - Lubricants - Additives - Chemicals - GC - HPLC - Wet Chemistry
Due to continued growth a busy research and testing laboratory requires a Lab Analyst to join the team. You will be carrying out routine testing on fuel and water samples. You will ideally have prior analytical testing experience within a chemical or petrochemical company but those from other industries will also be considered.
* Laboratory Analyst to carry out analysis on fuel and water samples.
* Reporting directly to Laboratory Manager.
* The responsibilities will include Sample Analysis, calibrating and standardising laboratory equipment.
* Taking samples of fuels and components.
* Blending and analysing of Pilots or small blends.
* There are casual requirements for work outside and in the plant.
Qualifications and Experience
* Ideally a Degree in Chemistry (or equivalent) would be an advantage but those with A' levels (or equivalent) and relevant experience will be considered.
* Experience of fuels/paints/chemical analysis
* Experience of working in a laboratory is highly desirable.
* Familiar with Laboratory tests.
* An interest in improving systems
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* H&S focused
* Able to handle peak-time workload
Cranleigh Scientific is acting as sole agency in the recruitment of this opportunity.