The Jam Tree Group is a group of 3 bar/restaurants based in South London. We are recruiting a Management Accountant. You will be responsible for producing management accounts for multiple sites and previous experience of this is essential. Attention to detail is imperative and you will have a logical and inquisitive approach to your work. Experience of working for a hospitality business or multi-site business would be preferred but not essential. Management Accountant experience is essential.
- Implementation of financial processes and procedures to ensure capture and reporting of all data
- Produce management accounts for multiple entities
- Coordination and review of weekly and monthly management information within prescribed timescales
- Identifying unexpected results contained in management information
- Assisting in producing and managing annual budgets and forecasts
- Review and authorise payment runs for processing
- Liaise with auditors
- Preparation and review of quarterly VAT returns
- Prepare and review of payroll files
- Be proactive in reviewing existing procedures
The successful Management Accountant candidate should be proficient in Sage 50 and would report directly to the Financial Controller and Director.
Working week is Monday - Friday 9am-5pm and you would be working from the Head Office based in SW6 near Chelsea Football Club.
GBP35k per annum + benefits (Free Tastecard, Mobile Phone Insurance, paid lunch, discounts in all venues and more).