Graduate Scheme - Recruitment Consultant - Start Immediately
Graduate Scheme - Recruitment Consultant - Starting Immediately
Recent Gradaute? Looking for a new career? Do you want to work with ambitious people and enjoy company holidays and Michelin starred lunches? Then look no further!
We are offering a position with a recruitment firm in their Central London offices offering fantastic benefits and an incredible opportunity to start your career in recruitment. They have won many awards including 'Recruiter Agency of the Year' and 'Best Innovation'. They offer all expenses paid holidays when targets are met and the opportunity to meet many clients.
If you want to work in a fast-paced environment and expect to earn in excess of GBP40,000 in your first year then recruitment is the right industry for you!
Graduate Scheme - Why be a recruitment consultant?
- Basic salary of GBP22,000 - rising to GBP25,000 by end of year 1
- First year on-target-earnings of GBP40,000 - GBP45,000 (Guaranteed minimum of GBP35k)
- Third year on-target-earnings of GBP80,000 plus
- Working in the heart of one of the world's greatest cities, London
- Fantastic progression and promotion opportunities
- Company holidays
- Nights out and social events
- Uncapped commission
- An ambitious, hungry and lively environment with a number of target driven incentives including monthly, quarterly and annual awards and prizes
Graduate Scheme - Who would you be working for as a recruitment consultant?
The company is a well-established, well-regarded firm based in the heart of the City of London. They run an excellent training programme for all incoming graduates that is tailored and structured to produce some of the best recruiters in the market. They work across several markets including finance, change and transformation and compliance, recruiting mid to senior level employees into global businesses.
Graduate Scheme - What is the job of recruitment consultancy?
The role requires candidates to develop new business, manage existing clients and guide candidates through the recruitment process. You will need to have excellent communication skills and ideally have some sales experience. You will be expected to be:
- Interviewing candidates
- Preparing candidates for interview
- Screening CVs
- Managing existing clients
- Winning new business
- Advertising jobs
Graduate Scheme - Who is eligible to apply to recruitment consultancy?
We are looking for hard-working and money motivated individuals looking to start building a career. In order to apply you will need:
- 2:1 degree level education
- Commercial work experience
- High-achiever (sport to university level)
- An ability to think on your feet
Rule Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Together we'll power your future!
RULE Recruitment are a leading recruitment business specialising in placing the best talent into the recruitment market. We work from trainee level recruitment where we place the best graduates and trainees into entry level recruitment positions right through to seasoned recruitment professionals at Director level. With over a decade of working in the recruitment to recruitment sector, we are well positioned to help you find the best recruitment job for you.