Customer Insight Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Insight Manager to come and join the Wholesale & Ventures Online team. This role will have a focus on the end to end experience the customer has when interacting with BT Wholesale & Ventures. Our team's goals is to c reate a better business that delivers a brilliant experience for our customers and drives strategic, profitable growth by delivering brilliant products and services. We measure our success through Customer Net Satisfaction. We pride ourselves in being truly customer focused, putting customer insight at the heart of every decision we make.
Key Objectives of Role:
The role holder will be responsible for gathering insight from customers in order to drive customer centric online deliveries. They will review customer feedback from Customer Insight Meetings, Net Satisfaction and Net Easy questionnaires, as well as via our account, service and product managers. They will manage the scheduling of customer visits across the team, in tandem with internal stakeholders. They will visit customers on site (UK wide) watching them use our systems, gathering information on how we can improve and what key changes need to be factored into our online deliveries.
- Customer Insight lead for the online team, co-ordinating all customer insight meetings and feedback
- Customer Insight Meeting scheduling and interlock with internal stakeholders
- Weekly reviews of NetEasy feedback, driving fixes and improvements into the online work stack
- Monthly reviews of Net Satisfaction feedback, driving fixes and improvements into the online work stack
- Supporting Account, Service and Product managers to resolve customer feedback
- Support Online Journey Managers to understand and shape the deliveries
- Support Adoption Manager to communicate the benefits of online deliveries across the customer base
- Where relevant, conduct user research, persona mapping and competitor analysis, setting benchmarks and standards for the team
- Support the Online Analyst to set targets and measure success
- Support the Head of UX in shaping strategic direction for online
- Promote an insight driven culture across the organisation
- Supports Online Journey Manager to present updates to senior stakeholders to gain buy in and support
- Must manage, agree and communicate their project work stack and its interlock with the overall online workstack
- Protect and increased BT Wholesale and Venture revenues
- Hit our Customer Net Satisfaction targets
- Reduced inbound contacts through increase self-service online
- Minimum 2 years online experience
- Managing matrix teams on and offshore
- Implementation and maintenance of Omniture
- Knowledge of Telecoms industry helpful
- Articulating the business benefit of good customer experience
- Creating actionable insight from data
- Correlating customer and business insight with data insight to identify new market opportunities
- Setting Key Performance Indicators for deliveries and measuring success
- Online agency management
At BT, we're creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We're happy to consider ways of working that will mean you can perform at your best. If you want to talk about working part-time or as a job share in this role, please apply and we'll do our best to get the balance right.