Customer Success Rockstar - Disruptive Ed-Tech Platform
We are a high-end ed-tech business headquartered in creative offices in London. We're a young firm with a national presence. After a successful round of funding, we're firmly on the search for a pro-active go-getter!
Our vision is to grow our firm from the bottom up - we hire talented graduates and place a huge emphasis on training and development, as well as offering unrivalled career progression.
After a successful round of funding, we're searching for a dynamic Customer Experience Rockstar to join our cutting-edge firm. This is a fast-paced client management role and it isn't easy but it is worth it. After extensive practical training, you'll have exposure to, and contact with, high-profile clients across the education sector
We ensure the social dynamic reflects the friendly yet hard-working office environment. We expect the best of our employees and in return, our graduates will earn a basic salary of GBP25k in their first year alongside some mega benefits.
We offer real career opportunities in a fast-growing, friendly firm with an energetic and ambitious team. Our remuneration package is attractive and you will be rewarded on the basis of your personal performance, as well as on the basis of the firm's overall achievements.
We are looking for resourceful, bright and confident candidates with the following:
- Degree at grade 2:1 or above from a UK top 30 institution
- Teaching experience or an excellent knowledge of the current curriculum - you'll need to speak the education industry lingo!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - our clients are high-end, high-profile customers who expect the best
- The ability to tailor your style to suit a particular opportunity - in other words, being adaptable and socially intelligent is a must
- A proactive approach - no two days will be the same. We need an analytical problem solver
This would be a fantastic role for someone who has finished teacher training but wants to utilize their skills outside of a classroom!
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Organising the team and delivering feedback to ensure that our customers can get their answer as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Delighting customers by responding quickly to queries via phone, email and live chat, and proactively suggesting improvements to the way they're using Tutorfair. This is all about that human touch so lacking in other online marketplaces
- Maintaining the day-to-day operations such as paying tutors, chasing invoices, processing DBS checks and training new members of staff
- Collecting KPIs with the view of automating tasks and improving the service for our tutors and clients
We appreciate that to get the best talent we have to offer an excellent package and fantastic long-term opportunities. This is why we offer a market-leading GBP25k (negotiable) package.
In addition, we offer excellent benefits following a successful probationary period such as gym membership discounts, Friday socials on the company and trips abroad.