Graduate Accounts/Audit Assistant
Our client is a Bridging Lender based in Central London and they are currently looking to recruit an additional member to their Finance team. Overall the main responsibilities for the role will be filing, audit work and credit control. Other duties will include:
- New file to be created as per our client's policy (hard and soft copy)
- Audit and take ownership of bridging files prior to draw down drawdown.
- Maintenance & update of files in organised manner for title registers, correspondence.
- Understanding the concepts and grasping the process & procedures post drawdown.
- Deal with all administrative tasks relating to post drawdown, understanding the concepts and grasping the process & procedures post drawdown.
- Maintain File from drawn down to redemption.
Book keeping and accounts
- Assisting in keeping a cashbook for all accounts
- Reconciliation of credit cards and cash receipts on the account cashbook.
- Handling, queries and payment of invoices.
- Confirm receipt of outstanding payments
- Filing of all AP and AR invoices, hard and soft copy
- Filing & reconciliation of bank statements
- Filing & reconciliation of credit cards
- Filing of statements
- Updating all overhead files as well as all MFS admin files
- Reviewing all email accounts
- Filing emails in inbox and sent
- Costing and management of purchases - such as stationery/office equipment
- Posting of items such as agreements & cheques
- Composing emails on PR's behalf
- Answering calls and taking messages accordingly
- Ad hoc Office duties.
- Assist with new projects in the pipeline.
The role is based in Central London and will look to pay GBP20,000 - GBP25,000 per annum dependant on experience. Perfect opportunity for a graduate with some experience within Financial Services! Get in touch to find out more!