Fraud Claims Handler
My Client are a market leading insurance company with significant expertise in the motor insurance industry.
Main purpose of the role
To identify fraudulent/potentially fraudulent claims and successfully reject them through to conclusion in accordance with my clients laid-down procedures.
- Input into the technical standards by which our claims should be managed
- Delivering a positive customer experience by communicating with our stakeholders in a helpful, proactive and professional manner
- Considering and investigating, where appropriate, files referred to the section with a view to detecting fraudulent/potentially fraudulent claims made
- Identifying those claims, which are genuine at the earliest stage where possible and return to the appropriate section for, continued handling
Skills & Experience
Thorough knowledge of motor insurance and claims principles gained through operating as a claims handler
A good and sound knowledge of:
- Uninsured Drivers Agreement and/or
- Untraced Drivers Agreement and/or
- The Road Traffic Act
- Article 75
- Internal Regulations
If this role interests you and you possess the right skills and experience required, then please submit your application or contact Simon Watters or alternatively, please visit the Bright Blue website.
Bright Blue Recruit will treat your application with the strictest of confidence.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in our vacancy.