PPI Complaint Handler - London Night Shift
Case Handler: PPI Project
What's the Role?
We are looking for people with the experience and skills to work on a high-profile PPI case handling project with attractive levels of pay. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an international brand, in a positive and dynamic team environment
Tell Me More
- Based in London
- Various intakes throughout October & November
- PPI Case Handler
- GBP315 per Night (Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday)
- Contract until June 2018
The Benefits for You
You'll be working with a global consultancy and advisory firm where you can use existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advancing your experience and developing new skills. This is a highly visible role on a major project where your contribution will not go unnoticed.
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
- Minimum 12 months PPI case handling experience covering a range of financial products
- Experience of performing redress calculations
- Knowledge of complaint handling processes and procedures, and confident in making appropriate judgement decisions
- Ability to work in a challenging environment whilst keeping the customer at the forefront of all activities
- Highly developed and proven customer service skills with an empathetic telephone manner
- Ability to clearly and accurately communicate with internal and external customers both verbally and in writing
- Work as part of a team in a collaborative style and develop relationships with stakeholders
- Monitor and prioritise workload to achieve deadlines
To express your interest in this opportunity, don't delay; please click APPLY!