Spanish speaking Human Resources Officer - Battersea
Make sure you "HIT" and "APPLY" if you feel you are suitable for this role and note Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Thursday 26th October.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you're currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We'll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you're after in your career!
Wimbledon on Thursday 26th October between 9:00am - 5:30pm The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8BY
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Human Resources Officer (Spanish speaking)
Do you have a good understanding on HR? Are you looking to further your career with a dynamic yet very established company? Well, we have the role for you!
The purpose of this role is to provide support to employees and operations management in all areas of HR whilst consistently demonstrating best practice
- Working closely with the Senior HR Officer to ensure that high quality of HR Service is delivered to the business
- Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries
- Answer general employee queries in a timely manner and escalate any issues to the Senior HR Officer when necessary
- Collating data and preparing HR reports as required
- Assisting with the management of HR related matters including disciplinary, grievance, absence management, performance improvement, maternity, paternity and right to work
- Attend HR related meetings to act as a note taker and translator between the meeting facilitator and employees
- Type up minutes of meetings as required
- Draft and send letters regarding disciplinary, grievances and any other HR related matters (as instructed by the Senior HR Officer) to employees
- Register all HR cases as per the Company process
- Assist in developing HR processes and HR documentation
- Compiling TUPE information
- Compiling Redundancy information
- Assist with compiling and updating data for HR Dashboard
- Work with other HR colleagues to ensure a consistent approach in HR practice and improve overall effectiveness of HR delivery across the business
- Work in partnership with the HR team to support the review, creation and implementation or HR policies and procedures
- Work in accordance to the Data Protection Code of Practice as outlined in Section 5 of the Employee Handbook. To specifically ensure HR related documents are only saved on the HR drive on the server and not saved on to the computer's desktop or hard drive (C:)
- Keeping up to date with employment law changes
- Ad hoc project work
- Previous HR experience - Generalist, Officer or Advisor
- Fluent in Spanish but also excellent business English
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- CIPD qualified or partly qualified (desirable but not essential)
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A high level of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The flexibility and willingness to learn
- Willingness to get stuck in and help with any tasks. Can do/will do attitude
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft packages including Excel
- Great planning, analytical and organisational abilities
- Excellent relationship building and team development skills
- A real passion to deliver great HR service to internal stakeholders
- Strong administration skills
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.