Financial Services Graduate Scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join our Financial Services client UK graduate programme. We are looking for graduates who are available for September 2017 starts. Operating in Centres of Excellence, they are looking for new ways to deliver consistent, high-quality services as cost efficiently as possible - leveraging Continuous Process Improvement, Technology and Automation, Central Managements & Control Functions and Corporate Alignment
The diversity of roles, and skills required for success, will ensure that the two year Graduate Programme provides you with a challenging and rewarding experience enabling you to develop your talents. The Centres of Excellence are teams of people committed to working in collaboration and applying best practices across their specialist area to ensure service excellence for our people, customers and shareholders.
The hiring philosophy is to attract the very best people and give them the opportunity to be great.We're looking for hands-on people who can collaborate with colleagues across all areas of the Group, who can solve complex problems, and want to get involved and make a difference. Most importantly we are looking for people who aren't afraid to share their vision and innovative ideas on how we can continue to contribute to the organisations journey to be the best for our people, customers, shareholders and communities.
Who we're looking for:
- Commercial thinking people who hold a minimum of a 2:1 degree
- You'll also need 280 UCAS points (or the equivalent).
- You must be highly organised, good under pressure, and quick to adapt to different environments.
- Applicants must show a practical, hands-on approach to management and an ability to work with, and through, others, as well as being open to change, keen to accept demanding roles and be responsible for their own learning.
- You will demonstrate strong personal commitment and accountability and be willing to move out of your comfort zone.
- You will need to be flexible, resilient and have a can do attitude.
- Please include a CV and covering letter with your application or anything else you may feel supports your application and expresses your personality