PA to Managing Director - Temp to Perm
Skills: Diary Management, HR, Arranging Travel, Expenses, typing, events, email management, document control, MS Office, highly confidential
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday (4pm finish on a Friday)
About the Company
Working within a niche market for a well-established and successful business, this is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company. They require a professional and hard-working PA to provide full business and personal support to the MD.
What will your working week be like?
The ideal candidate will be providing a full PA and administrative service to the Managing Director and will be able to work on their own with minimal supervision. You will have a flexible approach and a competent level of keyboard / IT skills.
- Emails (printing, typing drafts, sending, faxing, messages from iPad)
- Correspondence pack (arranging 'pack', back up laptop, checking iPad)
- Meeting prep (arranging, file, correspondence, presentations)
- Calls (incoming, taking messages, assertive to sales calls)
- Travel (plus all AM's, travel forms, flights, hotels incl. UK, restaurants)
- Organising Exhibitions (registration, all travel, appointments, meeting prep)
- Corporate Events (organising, accommodation, invite letters etc)
- Invitation letters for overseas visitors
- Christmas (staff party, ecards, corporate gifts)
- Office management (phones, call logging, mobiles, co-ordinating opening & closing, key holders, bank hols etc, email notification of holidays, cleaners)
- Managing Receptionist and Maintenance Supervisor
- HR responsibilities
- Training records (quarterly reminders)
- Travel (flights, trains, hotels, taxi's and personal travel)
- Appointments/Tickets (Lords, rugby etc)
- Handling expenses
Who will suit this role?
The company is looking for a responsible experienced PA, with a positive outlook and abundant common sense, able to use their own initiative and pay close attention to detail. You need to be flexible with your core hours and will not shy away from the hard, yet rewarding work required within this post.
The successful candidate will have previous 1:1 PA experience, this is very much a standalone role, so the ability to be self-motivated and work off your own initiative is essential.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Team secretary, personal assistant, secretary, senior administrator, executive assistant
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.