Senior Executive Assistant
Senior Executive Assistant -
A global professional services firm are looking to recruit an experienced Executive Assistant to join their team and provide support to two partners and a director. The client values innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. Typical working hours are 9-5.
The Senior Executive Assistants responsibilities are as follows:
- Managing the partners & directors diaries.
- Arranging regular contact when the partner is away.
- Organising all aspects of travel such as hotel, plane tickets, taxi's...
- Accurate and rapid production of all documents.
- Responding to request for last minute meetings, video conferences or conference calls often across time zones.
- To draft replies to correspondence and able to prepare replies to more complex issues for partner to review and signature.
The Senior Executive Assistant will need the following:
- GCSE in Maths & English.
- Previous EA experience.
- Excellent written & communication skills.
- Problem solving mindset.
- Have great judgement and be able to work with own initiative.
If you think you have the relevant skills and experience please APPLY NOW.
Senior Executive Assistant - Professional Services