- Full Time
A start-up hedge fund, part of the FinTech evolution, which challenges the traditional methods of asset management and is the fastest growing segment in the industry.
The team is comprised of a highly talented group of data scientists, who developed algorithms that scrape data and generate strategies for trading in financial markets.
Backed by high-profile leaders in the asset management industry, the team are looking to bring interns on-board with the clear objective of offering full time positions subject to mutual satisfaction.
The roles will encompass the following responsibilities:
• Develop/enhance risk management models
• Assist in challenging company's new algorithms ("red team")
• Analyse and improve trading algorithms
• Oversee communication with clients and prospects
As an ideal candidate you will have experience in:
• A start-up environment. We are less about having structure and wearing suits, more about enjoying what we do and getting things done.
• Proven analytic skills (in previous roles, or in undergraduate degree such as maths/engineering etc)
• Self-starter and creative thinker
• Knowledge of statistics or financial markets is a plus
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing company and an entrepreneurial group of people that values taking initiatives and creative thinking.