Personal Assistant (Flexible hours / home based)
- Flexible working opportunity - minimum of 3 hours per day, 5 days per week during core business hours (8.30am - 5.30pm)
- GBP12.50 per hour rising to GBP13.75 after successful completion of probationary period & GBP15 after 1 years service* (*subject to achieving objectives)
- Home based - with some travel required to client / team meetings in London
- Long Term Self Employed contract with Designated PA
- High Spec home office set up essential
Designated PA is a privately owned company who provide personal and executive assistant support to entrepreneurs, SME, consultants and private individuals and organisations in London and the UK that are looking for a flexible support solution.
Our team of PA's work on a full or part time flexible basis either self employed or as permanent employees. Each PA is contracted directly with Designated PA - we are not an agency or franchise.
Due to rapid expansion we are looking for high class, experienced, professional Personal and Executive Assistants to join our team. We are looking for committed individuals who are looking for a long term flexible working arrangement working for a personal, highly ambitious small company.
Would suit an experienced Personal / Executive Assistant accustomed to working for HNWI's and/or, in demanding roles which require aptitude and intelligence, but now looking for the flexibility of working from home. Individuals who are proactive, enthusiastic and able to successfully work from home who want to develop a career with us. A Designated PA should be well educated, presentable and able to demonstrate and be confident in their ability.
We are looking for talented individuals that are able to provide continuity and consistency to our clients, based predominantly in and around London.
KEY ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to type and format documents accurately.
- To possess a pleasant telephone manner, and maintain a diplomatic and courteous approach in all forms of communication with the Client.
- To nurture and develop the professional relationship with the Client on behalf of Designated PA.
- To take ownership of tasks assigned to you either directly by the Client or by Designated PA and ensure that deadlines are either met, or contingencies created.
- To have high spec, efficient and up to date home office and take responsibility for maintaining your own equipment
- To take ownership of all Client files and data (stored in the Designated PA cloud based system).
- To attend quarterly team meetings in London.
- At least 3 years' experience in a position as Personal or Executive Assistant.
- Excellent typing skills (at least 45 WPM).
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Technically astute and able to grasp new software/applications easily.
- Passes in Maths and English GCSE/O-Level.
- English as a first language.
- Polite and clear telephone manner - excellent spoken English a must.
- Working knowledge of cloud based software and systems.
- Experience of freelance work a plus but not essential.
- Reliable, resourceful and have complete integrity.
- Professional and committed.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and electronic.
- Ability to use own initiative and to work alone in a remote environment.
- Business Acumen.
- Flexible and ability to adapt.
- Attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Based on a minimum of 3 hours per day, 5 days per week during core business hours (8.30am - 5.30pm)
- Hours are agreed prior to commencing work as an associate
- Must be within 1-1.5 hour commute to London to attend the occasional client & team meeting.
- High Spec Home office essential with reliable, secure and fast home broadband connection and access to a password protected computing device.
- When required, client meetings/working on client premises will be by prior arrangement (travel costs are reimbursed)
- Self Employed: You will need to be registered as a Sole Trader and will be responsible for submitting your tax returns on a yearly basis.
- You will submit invoices on a monthly basis, to enable accurate client billing.