German Speaking Customer Service Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
Customer Service Team Manager (English, French and German Markets)
Location - Central London
Salary GBP38-45,000 + Benefits
Conversational/Basic French Language skills will suffice
My client is a fast-growing multichannel online retailer and are seeking an experienced Customer Service Team Manager to support and manage their growing team of multilingual agents.
- Pre-purchase: support customers who have questions about products, or who need help ordering on-line (telephone and chat)
- Post-purchase: support customers who have questions about (or want to change) their delivery, or who have questions about purchased products (telephone, e-mail, post and fax)
- Delivery and transport hotline: Support customer requests, and support transport companies in handling non-routine customer requests before or upon delivery
To support, develop and manage a team of customer service advisors in their central London contact centre.
- Implement the strategy to improve customer service levels: optimize response times, call duration and customer satisfaction by managing a team of about 12 customer service advisors
- Constantly review service levels through a detailed KPI dashboard allowing a careful monitoring of the overall performance
- Supervise and manage a team of contact centre agents, ensuring a continuous improvement of their performance along all key KPIs
- Participate to the recruitment process supported by the Head of Customer Services UK
The successful candidate will be an accomplished team leader with a confirmed experience in contact centres. He/She is used to work with detailed workplans, KPIs that are tracked daily. He/she needs to be able to work in a complex environment, managing and integrating different cultures, a large and highly diverse product mix, and a complicated customer delivery process, requiring a highly structured approach to respond to a wide variety of customer requests and feedback.
In addition, the ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Strong multicultural management experience
- A deep, practical understanding of what drives customer satisfaction, and an ability to translate this into concrete, day-to-day actions
Please apply today to find out more.