Talent Acquisition Manager
Our client are a global research company who are leaders in providing insight, talent mapping and candidate pipelining for some of the worlds leading corporate organisations.
- To bring a strategic view of delivering processes across major, global and complex accounts.
- Working closely with and managing the talent partner/research team to ensure that all projects are completed on time and on budget.
- To ensure that best practice methodologies with regard candidate engagement are upheld.
- To ensure that client reports are written in a concise and considered way.
- Contribute to client conference calls, team meetings and strategic reviews.
- Work closely with the senior management team to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Experience of people management within a recruitment, executive search or talent acquisition capacity.
- Degree Educated.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and able to write detailed reports.
- Personable and able to work on own initiative.
- Self motivated and self aware.
- Good Team Player.
Competitive basic salary. Quarterly bonus. Flexible/Home working for the right individual.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within three working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
Barker Black is a recruitment to recruitment company supplying recruiters and executive search consultants to clients in the UK and internationally. We have placed candidates in global locations such as Dubai, Australia, Hong Kong, Netherlands and Germany.
Sectors covered include Architecture, Building Services, Clinical, Construction, Life Science, Medical, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Property, Rail, Renewable Energy, Scientific and Trades & Labour.