AML Operations Manager
Position: Operations Manager - AML Operations Team
Salary: GBP30,000 pa
An excellent job opportunity has become available for an Operations Manager to join a well established company based in Beckenham. Working in the anti money laundering team, the operations manager will be required to ensure that the necessary checks and procedures are in place to protect the company and their clients.
If you are an innovative leader who is passionate about delivering results, this could be just the role you have been searching for.
- Oversee the preparation and production of anti-money laundering filings and reports
- Assist with the set-up of the new process for Rep-Crim
- To ensure compliant with Rep-Crim requirements for annual reporting
- To ensure adequate management of the risks of money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Liaise with direct reports to ensure all development / training plans and coaching of staff are implemented to maximize full potential and highlight any concerns regarding team and individual performance
- Ensure that key controls are in place within the departments including robust procedures and processes
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven ability to manage diverse processes
- Detail orientated with strong research, investigative and written skills as well as the ability to collaborate with others
- Proven ability to manage a team
- Working knowledge of the UK equities market
- Strong leadership skills
If you are interested in this vacancy then please contact the Permanent team at First Recruitment Services Maidstone.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency for these assignments.