Quality Monitoring Officer - CeMap Qualified - Cardiff
Quality Monitoring Officer - CeMap Qualified
Specialist Mortgage Provider - Buy to Let
GBP30,000 + Additional Benefits
Monday to Friday - 37 ?? hours per week.
RZ Group currently have an opportunity available for an experienced Compliance/Auditing professional to join an established and award winning specialist mortgage provider on a full time permanent basis.
You will assist the managing director with building and managing a quality monitoring function for the business! Working to drive quality standards across the company!
Key Duties and Responsibilities
* Call Monitoring for both Sales and Processing teams
* Complaint reviews
* Production of MI for quality monitoring tasks
* Customer journey reviews
* Workforce and resource planning
* Maintaining an up to date knowledge of relevant legislative and regulatory requirements
Key Skills and Experience
* CeMap Qualified
* Previous experience in a Compliance/Auditing capacity
* Call monitoring experience
* Excellent communication and reporting skills
* Understanding of TCF ethos and regulatory requirements
* Underwriting experience advantageous
Please apply to this role for immediate review! Contact Kerry Lyons for more informationRecruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.