7 days left
- Full Time
Risk Manager - 55-65k - FTSE100 Global Organisation
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Risk Manager to join a prestigious FTSE 100 Engineering company.
Reporting to the Deputy MD/Finance Director this position leads the risk function, managing the risk management of the company and jointly with our customers. Maintain and update Scheduling and Risk Management procedures and policies in line with the business requirements.
Reporting to the Deputy MD/Finance Director this position leads the risk function, managing the risk management of the company and jointly with our customer. Maintain and update risk management procedures and policies in line with the business requirements.
Role and responsibilities include:
- Owing the risk management and escalation process for portfolio/programme/project risk for all training packages
- Develop and maintain the company risk and opportunities procedures and management plans
- Owing the risk management and escalation process for the
- Business and Corporate risks
- Conduit to the executive management team on risk
- Accountable for business and strategic risk management.
- Setting of meeting agendas and facilitating of risk meetings
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Pragmatic approach to issues, process oriented
- Ability to deisgn processes and manageable metrics
- Understanding of Good Industry practices
- PC literate
- Expert user of Excel, Project & Risk Management Software
- Good communication, facilitative and planning skills
- Good People skills
- Business Acumen, adaptable
- Mentoring/Coaching experience
- Self developing, initiative
- An understanding of project planning would be advantageous
In return my client looks to offer a competitive salary plus substantial company benefits.
If you are interested please apply ASAP with an up to date CV.