I am currently recruiting for a School Administrator based in South West London - Monday - Friday 9 - 5.30 managing a busy reception area with professionalism and confidentiality.
- Educated to at least A Level standard preferable and/or NVQ Level 3.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and IT confident.
- Social media and/or digital skills an advantage.
- Experience of working in a receptionist role; within a school preferable.
- Knowledge of databases.
- Familiarity of working with office equipment such as photocopiers, laminators, etc.
Core Skills and Behaviours:
- Committed to the ethos of the school
- Ability to maintain the need for confidentiality, trust and integrity at all times.
- Excellent organisation, planning and delivery skills; able to work to deliver against objectives and deadlines in a busy environment.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, particularly a professional telephone manner.
- Customer service skills with discretion and tact.
- Excellent team working and collaborative skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- Initiative and problem solving.
- Enthusiasm and flexibility, mixed with a good sense of humour.
- Able to present the school in a professional manner at all times.
Must be able to commence employment by the 4th October
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.