Head of Financial Crime & MLRO
6 days left
- Full Time
New role in a highly regarded life and pensions company as the Head of Financial Crime and MLRO. The role has great opportunities since the company is rapidly expanding thus will the role.
- Be responsible for developing and implementing the AFC and AML rules and regulations throughout the company.
- Leadership for AML function
- Contribution to the recruitment process and training
- Build relationships with the regulators and ensure that all reports are produced accurately and on time
- 1-2 direct reports
- Degree preferred
- ICA qualifications in Financial Crime
- Achieved or prepared to study for relevant professional qualifications for specific areas of expertise (e.g. Financial Crime Qualification, AML Dip, Data Protection qualification)
- Previously held CF11/SMF17
The role will entail travel to other offices (mainly Midlands) and possible occassional international visits.
Benefits include, Car allowance, Pension contribution, Private medical care, Discretionary bonus scheme
Please quote (41558) when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include Compliance Directors, CF10/11, Risk Frameworks, Monitoring, Advisory, Policy, T&C, Quality Assurance/ File Review, AML/KYC etc across the entire financial services sector including investments, banking and insurance. We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions. Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.