Recruitment Coordinator - Temporary
We are currently looking for an experienced temporary Recruitment Coordinator for a fantastic company based in Lingfield. This is an ongoing temporary role with the potential to go permanent for the right candidate. The working hours are Monday - Friday 08:30-17:00 and due to the remote location of the company, you will need to have your own transport to get there.
- Support the Recruitment manager on a daily basis
- Manage the daily workload of the Recruitment/ Vetting team
- Responding to general enquiries via phone and email
- Writing job descriptions and posting adverts
- Liaising with other department managers and candidates to arrange interviews
- Screening candidates and taking interview feedback
- Diary management for meeting rooms
- Ensuring candidates are compliant in accordance with company policies and legislation
- Sending out application packs and assisting with on-boarding
- Help to improve the recruitment processes by implementing effective procedures
- Work closely with HR and other departments
Key skills required:
- Recruitment/ HR background
- Coordination/ scheduling experience
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Ability to work from own initiative and prioritise tasks effectively
If you are available immediately for this temporary position and have the relevant skills and experience then please apply today!
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.