2 days left
- Full Time
I am working for a leading Manufacturer of Print and Packaging products. As a Private business who have been established for over 30 years, they have a great name within the industry and a fantastic portfolio of loyal customers.
As Customer Services Account Manager your key responsibilities would be to work in an organised manner maintaining specific accounts allocated to you. Ownership of these accounts is of vital importance and you would be encouraged to pro-actively manage the business and demonstrate a "can do" attitude.
Specific Duties would include:
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, e-mail, letter and face to face.
- Investigating and solving customers' problems and responding within an acceptable time frame.
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
- Take ownership of all jobs undertaken and manage them through the business making certain that the job is delivered to the highest level of customer service.
- Monitor your own workload utilising the WIP (work in progress) document.
- Focus and execute best working practises ensuring that these crucial points are delivered.
- Work closely with Sales to ensure the monthly budget is met.
- Monitor invoices daily keeping a running total so that we have up to date figures in the penultimate week of the month.
- Drives sales through pro-active management of existing business.
- Management of monthly sales report documenting projections for forthcoming months.
- Demonstrate strong team player qualities and be willing to assist your colleagues at times when they are overloaded.
- Be prepared to embrace change within the business and do so in a positive manner.
Skills and Interests required:
- Self motivated.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Adaptable to change.
- Work well under pressure.
- A polite tactful and friendly attitude.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Good problem solving skills
- The ability to meet targets and deadlines.
If this opportunity matches with what you are looking for in your next role, please get in touch with Matthew Hanley on .