PlusHR is a rapidly growing HR Outsourcing and Consulting company. We are a friendly team, based in our new Southampton office in Ocean Village. This role will also involve visits to our London based clients and opportunities to work from our private members club in the heart of London.
This is an excellent opportunity to broaden your HR knowledge by working with multiple clients from a variety of industries across the UK.
PlusHR offer a fully outsourced HR service to a number of external clients and our HR Coordinator team carry out the day-to-day HR administration duties via our advanced web-based HR system. We offer telephone and email support, as well as face-to-face client work. Our HR Managers provide HR advice on a full range of HR topics as well as support with strategic projects.
- Deliver excellent customer service to all levels of staff
- Maintain accurate HR data and records
- Generate new contracts and issue amendments
- Provide HR reports and charts as required
- Inform clients of changes to HR policies and processes in line with employment law legislation.
- Ensure the payroll department and relevant benefit providers are provided with key employee data accurately and within a timely manner.
This a challenging, fast paced role requiring the successful candidate to be flexible according to multi client needs with the ability to multi task. They will also have a passion for working with HR systems and databases and enjoy administration. Delivery is key to our business so you will need to be determined and be able to see tasks through to conclusion.
The salary for this role is payable up to GBP22,000 per annum.
Benefits on offer are:
25 days holiday per annum
Company Pension Scheme
Please note that we will be reviewing applications from 3rd October 2017 onward, and will respond to short listed applicants from this date onward.