Registered Nurse - Cheltenham
We are seeking Registered Nurses throughout Gloucestershire to work flexible hours (including full and part time roles), If you are looking for Days (early or late) or Night shifts within Nursing Homes throughout the county get in touch for an informal chat or apply today.
The role will involve working as part of our Nursing team to provide:
- Personal care
- Administration of medication
- Accurate Record Keeping (Daily records, MARS sheets)
- Syringe Driver
- Catheter care ad catheterisation where required,
- Promotion of independence
- Follow policies and procedures
- Understand and follow the NMC Code of conduct
- Flexible Work to suit you
- Regular shifts
- Evening, night and Weekend pay enhancements
- Paid Mileage*
- 28 days holiday pay accrual
- GBP200 Welcome bonus*
- FREE DBS, FREE TRAINING, FREE UNIFORM
- NMC PIN PAID ANNUALLY*!
- The opportunity to gain valuable experience in a variety of placements and career development
- Recommend a friend bonus of up to GBP250
- Help and assistance to get you through your revalidation
- Annual Christmas party for all staff
First City Nursing and Care are Gloucestershires leading agency and have over 30 years of experience.
We have offices and our own training company covering the south west, an OUTSTANDING CQC rated Nursing Home and a registered charity to help enrich the lives of individuals in the community.
Help us make a difference today call
Employment subject to rigorous checks including Enhanced DBS and satisfactory references, First City Nursing and Care are an equal opportunities employer