7 days left
- Full Time
SF Group are currently recruiting a Finance Director for our Birmingham City Centre Charity/Visitor Attraction client. This is an exciting and newly defined role where you will participate in board meetings, lead the finance function through a period of change and enable the organisation to achieve its strategic aims.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Participation in quarterly Board of Trustee meetings
- Lead and manage the work of the Finance team setting key objectives
- Lead the treasury management operations, manage cash flow forecasts and the review of project funding
- The development and management of procurement operations
- Supporting the Commercial Director in developing a robust commercial strategy for trading and retail operations
- Advising on accounting policies on VAT, Corporation Tax and other technical issues relating to finance
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant, have operated in a similar senior position previously and ideally have experience of working in a charity environment. Knowledge or specific practices around SORP and Gift Aid would be advantageous but our client is seeking dedicated finance professions with an interest in the Arts and the ability to financially manage a changing charitable trust. They are based in a central location, can offer working-hour flexibility and the opportunity to lead from the front to positively influence commercial direction.