An established Global Biotechnology company based in Hammersmith, West London is looking for a Marketing Administrator to join their team. An integral support across the Marketing and Sales teams, you will be responsible for organising and planning trade shows as well as analysing data from campaigns. You will have analytical skills and will be excellent in verbal and written communication; you MUST be proficient in Microsoft Excel and educated to degree level is desirable.
Core Key Responsibilities:
- Organising and planning attendance at trade shows and conferences
- Liaising with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues and suppliers
- Analysis and evaluation of lead generation activities such as email campaigns and trade show attendance
- Delivering reports and metrics to the sales team
- Monitoring lead follow up and conversion rates
- Working with the CRM system to support the provision of clean and up to date customer data
- Meeting deadlines and communicating openly and effectively at all times
- Participating in and contributing to team discussions and forward planning
Core Key Skills:
- Outstanding Excel skills
- CRM / Database experience
- Excellent attention to detail and great organisational skills
- Analytical skills and ability to understand metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work well in a collaborative team environment
- A degree, HND or comparable qualification in business administration or similar
- Experience of event planning/ co-ordination is desirable
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.