7 days left
- Full Time
Investigo is pleased to be partnering a leading UK business in the recruitment for a Reward Manager to be based in Hertfordshire.
Reporting to the Reward Director, you be responsible for defining the reward strategy across the UK&I, providing specialist reward knowledge, expertise and solutions.
Key accountabilities to include;
- Monitor trends and evaluate alternatives to provide recommended solutions. This includes job evaluation / benchmarking / competitor network groups, surveys, and general internal and external research.
- Work with direct customers to apply a reward strategy that supports the talent agenda as well as operational, legislative and financial requirements. This includes pay structures and reviews, bonus structures and schemes, national living and minimum wage position, incentive schemes and recognition and all supporting policies.
- Work with Reward team to review, plan and implement company benefits
- Management of activity that aligns with agreed reward principles and legislation. Working closely with key stakeholders to ensure operational effectiveness and adherence
- Management of core activity aligned with the Talent agenda and agreed reward principles and legislation
We are looking for a proven Senior Reward professional who has managed UK Reward programmes.
You will be an excellent communicator who is used to partnering senior stakeholders.
Ideally a graduate, your CV will show clear career progression.