Business Development & Business Support Manager - NW London GBP25k Basic
My Client is a boutique Agency operating in NW London who have had a very strong year in both Sales and Lettings. Due to continued growth and strong profits they are looking at adding a Business Development/Sales Support team member.
If you have a background in Property - Client Services/Sales Progression/Sales Negotiator/Sales Co-Ordinator then this could be a perfect opportunity to step up to a leading brand and into an OTE led position.
- Provide current vendors with feedback from viewings (feedback management) and through this create opportunities for price reductions.
- Prospecting for future business by calling/emailing past market appraisals and maintaining regular contact - Accurately managing client data within operating databases
- Referring Leads to both the lettings and sales valuers and arranging appointments using a networked diary system - Liaising with the sales team to ensure all business opportunities are passed and followed up efficiently
- Produce regular market updates to inform client bank of market trends etc
The successful candidate will need to:
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have good negotiating skills.
- Have a strong personality and be able to communicate/build good rapports on various levels.
- Have a professional and strong telephone manner.
- Be disciplined, self-motivated and productive.
- Have a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Have a problem-solving attitude.
- Good administrative and organisational skills
- Previous experience of working within the property industry would be ideal, preferably in a targeted sales environment or new business development role.
Basic Salary: GBP23,000 - GBP25,000 per annum
GBP15 bonus for each instruction that you generate from our database of past market appraisals.
Additional commission of 1% based on these instructions you've generated which lead to a subsequent sales.
OTE GBP35,000 to GBP40,000 per annum.
Working Hours: Mon-Fri - 9am-6pm