Part Time - 22.5 Hours
GBP28,000 - GBP32,000
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced, HCPC registered radiographer to carry out day to day general Radiography duties in the Radiology Department. You will be working as part of a friendly small department(s) you will have the opportunity to work alongside an experienced team of Radiographers and undertake a varied workload covering consultant clinics, ward and theatre patients.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Radiology Manager, you will be an experienced radiographer with. a degree of flexibility and the ability to work without supervision under pressure.
- You would be required to undertake general radiography mobile radiography and imaging within theatre.
- The service is delivered over 7 days and extended hours. In addition, there is a requirement to attend other sites (close by) on occasions to provide support.
- Deliver high quality of patient care from assessment and planning to delivery and evaluation.
- Work within the team that includes clerical and other support staff, and autonomously to manage examination work load effectively.
- Prioritise multiple complex activities
- Undertake range of X-Ray techniques
- Communicate effectively with patients and other relevant parties whilst ensuring high levels of privacy and dignity are maintained.
- Ensure cleanliness of all resources in line with protocols
Skills Knowledge & Experience:
To be successful in this role you will:-
- Sound knowledge of current issues in Radiography
- Solid Radiology experience. Specifically in X-Ray.
- To show an understanding of Clinical Governance and the importance of all aspects which contribute to a safe and high quality diagnostic service.
- Evidence of CPD and participation in clinical audit
- Proven confident decision maker
- Must have full clean driving licence with your own transport
- BSc (Hons) degree in Diagnostic Radiography or DCR(R) qualification
- HCPC Registration
For more information and or to apply please call Lydia Robinson on and or email