BSL TEACHING ASSISTANT
2 days left
- Full Time
Future Education are looking for BSL trained Teaching Assistants for a PRIMARY school located in the Camden area. We are looking for an enthusiastic, committed person with a minimum of BSL Level 2.
The school has been rated 'Outstanding' by OFSTED and is in a great location for public transport links. The school boasts;
- A specifically designed new building.
- BSL and English are taught to a high standard enabling our children to become fluent in both languages.
- All children are treated as individuals.
- Children are supported to develop into independent and successful learners.
- Promotion in high levels of self-esteem and confidence.
- Development of children's social, emotional and cognitive development using British Sign Language (BSL).
- Working closely with parents, carers and supporting professionals.
You will need to have a minimum of BSL level 2 training, good literacy and numeracy skills and knowledge/experience of working with Deaf children in a school setting.
If you have any questions about the role please get in touch, I look forward to hearing from you.